The Prairieview Difference
Prairieview at The Garlands features:
- Larger-than-most floor plans with full kitchenettes and ample storage.
- Inclusive services that are priced competitively. No large up-front entrance fees and generous service plans with no hidden costs.
- A continuum of care that includes physical, occupational and speech therapies, transitional care and on-site skilled nursing care.
- Our award-winning life enrichment program, known as The Garlands Inspira, features personal fitness training, aqua and equestrian therapy, and engaging social, educational, recreational, spiritual and cultural events.
- Highly qualified caregivers, high staff-to-resident ratios, and registered nurse (RN) levels that exceed Illinois guidelines.
- The finest in Garlands living, including signature cuisine, service and extensive convenient amenities.
Prairieview at The Garlands is the proud recipient of The International Council on Active Aging’s (ICAA) Innovator Award for excellence in health, wellness and active aging programs. This award honors cutting-edge wellness programs and lifestyle offerings that inspire healthier, more vital aging for adults over 50.