An Updated, Timeless Look | Enhanced Functionality
And Dreamy CLOSET SPACE!
Home improvement activity is trending during the pandemic as homeowners find the time and resources to “nest” while hunkering down. The Garlands design team also seized the opportunity to intentionally re-imagine several new, limited edition homes scheduled to be released to the public by January.
Each new Garlands home features two bedrooms and two bathrooms, but the similarities end there. Ranging in size from 1,300 to 1,800 square feet, the homes boast an updated, classic look and enhanced functionality . . . not to mention dreamy closets!
“In The Garlands tradition, the new, limited edition homes showcase classic design elements with updated, classic features, custom upgrades and modern, yet warm, selections that provide the perfect, up-to-date canvas for our clients’ eclectic styles and preferences,” says Garlands Interior Design Services Manager, Cindy Baldocchi.
A virtual or in-person tour reveals several new highlights including a fresh, warm mix of colors based on a palette interior designers call “greige.” The combo, which is simply “beige meets gray,” creates a richer hue that works well with both cool and warm color decorating schemes.
A NEW LOOK for a NEW YEAR . . . and a NEW YOU!
The Garlands Limited Edition homes will go fast. Choose now and start planning for a beautifully designed future. These new homes feature:
Master and Guest Bathrooms
- Walk-in showers with glass doors, built-in bench, and both a showerhead and hand-held wand
- Botticino marble countertops
- Optional raised vanity and double-bowl sinks
- Non-slip porcelain flooring
- Maximum counter and storage space
- Custom-made cabinets, including a “magic corner” cabinet and timeless cabinet fronts, roll-out shelves, soft-close drawers and doors, and undercabinet lighting
- Quartz or granite countertops
- Lively, honed tile backsplashes
- Undermount sinks
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ceramic tile floors
Plus, each new, limited edition home offers:
- Walk-in closets that feature moveable shelving, drawers, and hanging solutions for optimal organization
- Hardwood flooring or wall-to-wall carpeting in living and dining rooms
- Classic and timeless fixtures and finishes.
Reserve Your Garlands Limited Edition Home Today
Contact Michelle or Tracy for a virtual or in-person tour of these “must-see,” new, limited edition homes, and start planning now for your new look in the New Year!
Call (847) 304-1996.